Spiritual Training and the Default Settings
Recent weeks have no doubt been a bit unusual for many, as this Sixth Night, that Johan Calleman calls this period of time, asserts itself fully. Based on what I have observed, in my own interactions with Spirit, They have us really pushing the boundaries in some areas. There have been a few days that I felt like I was hanging over a huge chasm, with my feet dangling. Through a combination of venues, it has been quite an experience fully realizing that old patterns and paradigms can be reset into a pattern that is more attuned to where we need to be, at that given moment. It is unrealistic to expect to simply jump into a helicopter and proceed to try to fly it, without any type of instruction. Similarly, I have noted in recent months especially, that to accomplish some tasks – especially those that involve working directly with Spirit – it is often necessary for energy to be altered for the needed connection(s). Rather than talk about my boring life, I’ve been “urged” to provide a list of a few symptoms that are peculiar to this period of time, as the Seventh Day of Mayan prophecy approaches.
Before that, a suggestion…. I was able to spend some awesome time with our sister Dorthy Holder on a recent radio show, which centered around spirit communication, astral projection and how to improve our “connecting” abilities. It is 2 hours long but well worth a listen, if you have time. We’ve both traveled different paths, with our own perspectives and experiences, and I always enjoy being able to listen to her insight on a topic she is intimately familiar with.
As mentioned, this is a short list of what I have observed in the past few months, but recent weeks especially. One fascinating element that you may have noted is an increase in some psychic area, but largely in intuition or claircognizance. Often they can be fleeting to the point where you lean heavily towards coincidence as an explanation, often brushing them aside. It can complicate matters by adding discouragement when you act on an intuitive thought, and it turns out to be completely wrong. Don’t be discouraged…. something is happening within you. To recognize it, and enhance it, requires only a bit of effort, which is detailed below.
In attuning to the future, of where we wish to be, we employ a vast number of tutors, mentors and teachers, each with their own unique method of communication. Just like verbal language, it requires a consistent effort to learn a “spirit” language. And even then, it is essential, at some point, to hold an actual conversation in that newly-learned language. From an energetic and spiritual perspective, that also happens. Chances are your first few hesitant sentences in French, for instance, was met with a barrage of sentences and words you couldn’t understand. The disappearing/reappearing claircognizance is what is essentially happening to many of us, on a spiritual level. At some points, our energy is receptive to clear communication, while, at others it may be cloudy. The key to speeding this process up is energy work. The work I’ve been doing in this area is beyond anything before in terms of complexity but the engine that the key fits into has seen a distinct change in many areas of my life.
Trace meridians or stimulate the chakras… the basis for what I am doing now began with opening both earth star and lower earth chakras and drawing energy in through each. Raise both hands above the head and where they meet, you’ll find the earth star chakra – our direct link to our Over Soul and Spirit.
1) Imagine each as a glowing golden ring, above your head and below your feet. The interior of the ring is a star field that ripples with the fluidity of water. Once you begin incorporating this into your daily activities, you will begin to note that this is usually when one of your guides will assert itself with directions.
2) Initially, begin with the portal overhead, and draw a white beam of light down from it, through the center of the body, down the legs and in to the lower star chakra. Reverse the process and draw a beam of light upwards, the key being to stimulate all chakras, and adding a sensing component, as you visualize the process adds considerable intensity to the effect.
3) This is the base exercise and you will find that you’ll get guidance on how to work with it in a progressive way. Use of different colors and symbols, manifesting a rotating tube around yourself to visibly clear each chakra, occurs as They recognize our need of the moment and respond accordingly with guidance and suggestions.
NOTE: In some cases, you may be urged to change or delete some exercises completely, work with different colours and normally in unique ways. This may mean working with templates, portals or even in a different reality, in a different form. Follow the guidance but break contact with any being who orders you to do anything.
A strong suggestion... The symptoms listed below include why it happens, but as we continue to place trust in our abilities, it is inevitable that we have to change the spiritual and energetic work that forms a part of our foundation. Just like weight training, which requires increased resistance of some type to build strength and stamina, when we begin flexing our psychic muscles, it is essential that same type of resistance is present, in a different way. As we change our energetic vibration, we are better able to “tune in” to other frequencies. My point is that it would seem that this communication is dependent on only what we view as present limitations. These gateways – the upper and lower star chakras – are essential components, if we wish to enhance our communication abilities. My suggestion is simply to make an attempt at working with them, as I’ve described above or in another way that comes to your mind…. use whatever combination of colors and symbols you are led to use.
1) Broken Sleep Patterns – This has been ongoing, however, there seems to be an added element for many people right now. Odd snatches of dreams, during a topsy-turvy night, where you find your self looking at a different book or a different message on a piece of paper, each time you turn over… or being in a classroom, watching events unfold as an observer, with specific events seeming to repeat in varying versions, with and without friends and family. In all, some type of connected feedback loop that seems to be associated with learning in some way. The “Default Settings” referred to in the title, and explained at the end of this post, provides a means to begin making sense of these “lessons”. Don’t let this worry you and take naps if you need to. There is energetic work that is being to done to our physical bodies, that requires a short period of unconsciousness to work its magic.
2) Sweats and Chill – You may often wake up with a dry throat, and the blankets make it sweltering hot. Alternately, a chill may overcome you with an instant rush. Energy is being modulated within our energetic matrix. In either case, sip a nice hot rum toddy and then slip peacefully back into bed.
3) Increased Creativity – Likely you will see a talent or skill become enhanced, that involves some facet of the creative process. In some cases, new avenues of exploration arrive as newly-formed connections provide an enhanced spark of creation. Insights which may have eluded you, now spring to mind from nowhere. Yes, this has been said all along, but my experience tells me that what is happening now is quite different. Writing several detailed poems containing great insight, recent weeks have included several articles as well. They were very atypical of my writing in many ways and the process started within days of using the upper and lower star chakras, as I described above. I do know that there are a LOT of them that, only now, are really trying to be heard. They can have a huge impact on our creative endeavors, allowing us to bring through their messages that are very much needed right now.
4) Pain: Neck, Head, Back, Shoulders – I confirmed this with one of Lauren Gorgo’s messages from the Seven Sisters. Interestingly enough, I connected briefly with Them, while writing the Sword of the Seven Stars poem. Our pineal and thyroid glands are being stimulated and altered so we can accommodate the incoming energy. Tightness/tenderness across the shoulders and neck, headaches at the crown, left/right side, back and base of skull is a sure sign that changes are underway within, based on my own observations. As with all things, always consult with a trained professional if you do experience symptoms that may well only be physical. Stimulation of these glands is also enhancing our abilities for communication with other realities, through the crown chakra and the earth star chakra, which is why our spiritual and energy work is so essential.
5) New Body Odor – For me, this is like the smell of silicon caulking they use for around windows, but some describe it as tinny, others like rotten meat. Hard to be delicate about this… sorry. Along with this, you may note a change in bodily functions that are usually indicative of the body expelling waste. In some cases, our desire for foods may have changed as well, like a craving for dates or high fiber, to accommodate a type of flushing of the system. It’s all connected to the changes occurring within us…. but that is only based on my own understanding.
6) Sinus and Chest Discomfort/ Ascension Flu – These can often be inseparable companions and largely attributed to the work being done on adjusting our pineal and thyroid glands. There is also alteration being done to the thymus, in the center of the chest, under the breast bone. It may be a tightness or varying degrees of uncomfortable, lung congestion or other cold symptoms, including sneezing and nasal congestion. Our body reacts as if we were just given the flu, along with the aches and pains in the neck, head and shoulder areas. They have had me focusing energy on a spot midway between the heart and throat chakras, with a visualization of expanding it outwards to encompass my entire body. Getting the energy moving is essential, so try to take a short walk and, using the default setting prescription below, get some help from your guides in programming the energy that is most beneficial for you, at that moment. I often include specific requests, dependent on my activity that day, and other times I give them free rein (aspects of Uriel, Metatron and our beloved Raziel). Because I require a good connection with Spirit for my own work, adjusting the frequency of the energy around me by using different colors and symbols, harmonizes with specific entities that have offered to assist in any given project.
Once again, if you are experiencing physical discomfort that is atypical, please see a recognized professional.
7) Recognition Of Different Types of Communication – While it is a skill we all possess from birth, in varying degrees, our earliest work with our guides was simple, often culminating with extended conversations. What I do understand, regarding this symptom – or component – is that a very specific group of enlightened beings are only now able to interact, on a larger scale. Dorothy and I discussed this on our show together, the uniqueness of certain types of beings in their communication. If we are used to a male voice in our guide, for instance, we may suddenly be getting messages in a female voice or even the enigmatic “zip files”. Zip files, in this reference, are entire ideas sent in a burst, along with symbols, words/descriptions and even emotional energy. Part of this work on our pineal glands is helping us to attune and decode each type of message. Once you’re aware it’s happening, after a flash of insight, it can be quite an energetically pleasant experience.
There are numerous others that aren’t covered here, but are discussed in great length by Lauren Gorgo. She has an amazing connection to Spirit and a great faculty for interpretation.
In every area of our lives we have default settings. We have an autonomic system that ensures the necessary functions of life, without our conscious thought. Unconscious even, we still live, so…. our default setting is life, our continued existence. Built into our matrix, our autonomic system has “life” hard wired into it, which only stops, when that system encounters a shutdown. There are other settings in our spiritual work that can be altered to “default”; as long as you are aware, at some point, that this “default setting” is being used by you. Sounds complicated so I’ll be using the real focus of this pos- as an example – my 3 default settings that have assisted in my journey in incredible ways.
Some years ago, I made a pact with Spirit that I would take a moment and consciously request that Spirit set 2 things in place each time I left my apartment:
1) that my protection accompany me, wherever I went and
2) that I would be granted the opportunity to share the love and Light of Creator with at least one soul, while I was out.
In the last several months, I have been including one other, which is really at the heart of this short article:
3) offering to be an emissary or conduit to those who assist me from the realms of spirit, including and especially those of the elemental kingdom
I have seen more than enough examples of their intervention in my life, at just the right time, to convince me that we all have an incredible number of beings who work behind the scenes to get things done. It makes reasonable sense then, that if you ask for their help, you gotta follow through when prompted to assist them. One example I have never told anybody….. on probably a half dozen occasions, usually after rain, I find myself on “worm patrol”. You may think it ridiculous but is an excellent example of how we can assist, albeit a small way. Often along the sidewalk, after rain, worms gets washed onto the walkways. During long stretches, my unconscious task is to spot these worms and then get them safely back in the grass before being stepped on or eaten. The point is that they are doing things in their reality that benefit us, it makes sense – if we truly do want to improve our communication with Spirit in its many forms – that we should offer to assist them here, in this reality.
I noted one day, after getting almost halfway to my destination, that I hadn’t made the above requests, when I left my apartment. Having some small magical wisdom, I pondered how I could ensure this didn’t happen again – from a magical perspective. The insight that arrived when I began this internal query was establishing a default setting.
For magical practitioners, this is a familiar concept. Prior to any workings, normally a protective circle is cast with a visualization, followed by a statement such as, “I will you to remain in place until completion of the ritual”. Essentially, you are not only creating the energy for the visualization, you are giving the energy instructions – essentially the default setting. Even when the witch’s attention has turned to the intricacies of ritual, they know that the protective circle will remain, complete with the properties programmed into it.
For my needs, this worked extremely well. I addressed Mother and Father Creator, as well as the groups of entities that I normally offer to assist, including the elemental kingdom. My protectors are always close by so they are included anyways. I made them each aware, that if I forget these 3 requests when I leave my house, the default setting will be to enact them anyways, as if I had verbally proclaimed them, as usual. It has been made known to me that it is important that you do reconfirm your intent when you realize you’ve forgotten…. and don’t forget to offer gratitude for the chance to help.
Establishing this default setting can be as complex or simplistic as you like and works great for things like dream recall and interpretation but it does require consistent and sustained effort. You may see a reflection of this in other areas of your life, a sudden interest in a topic or people. If it interests you, at a given moment, follow that interest. I would not recommend that you establish, say, an entire chakra clearing on a default setting, for a number of reasons, but it would be very suitable for maintaining a personal shield or as a reminder to be aware of something… a certain type of car, bird, name, word, news item, joke etc.
I have enjoyed some incredibly beautiful afternoons of running into friendly dogs and cats around the neighborhood, some old friends, some new. In a rare example of having a few extra dollars, I was directed to give a teen age panhandler one of the bills and received a very grateful hug in return.
One of the most memorable… After narrowly missing the plunge of sizable sheet of ice over a door – complete with several sharp icicles hanging down – I was urged to walk to a place some distance away for lunch. It was quite cold and I arrived at a long stretch of road without any cars or people to be seen. Off in the distance, I saw a little figure coming towards me, which I recognized as an electric wheelchair. Twenty feet from me, the poor guy ran into a big pile of the snow and got stuck. Had I not been there, he would have waited several minutes in the cold, before any help arrived. Once I got him through, I pushed him over another snow mound at the next street and away he went with a big thank you over his shoulder. As I turned to continue my walk, I clearly heard Spirit say: “That was the reason you needed to be here, at this time.” The point is that when we offer ourselves as emissaries or conduits freely, there is a corresponding urgency and gratitude from Them, which I have found aids in establishing better communication overall.
Some of my other recent articles that mat interest you.…
Cosmic Rhythm: Dark Echoes of Job in the Present Day – Exploration of the Book of Job, which served as a basis for how the offshoots of Egyptian sun religions related to and viewed “God”. The narrative clearly explains that Job is blameless and yet his “advisors” continue to demand he confess his hidden, evil sins and neg for God’s forgiveness. Even Job 2:3 has Yahweh ostensibly saying that Job was being punished, “…for no good reason..” This article draws attention to this same mindset, which seems to be prevalent today among the “Christian” denominations, who have a vested interest in seeing the world suffer a horrific slaughter before a Golden Age descends on the earth, as the son of this same punisher supposedly takes his seat as master of the world.
Armageddon and the King of Shamballa – Of all the end of days scenarios that I would hitch my wagon to, so to speak, if given a choice, it would be with the King of Shamballa. The pahana ranks a close second. The point of this article is to bring some illumination to this incredible legend of a final mystical king, leaving the confines of his fabled city, and launching an all-out war on the “evil king”. We have n\been led to believe that Armageddon is the only end time scenario but it is not.
The Library of Alexandria and the Anti-Christ Agenda – The premise of this article is that the burning of priceless manuscripts resulted in an incalculable loss to our knowledge base and was, I believe, one of the major factors in establishing the Anti-Christ Agenda. This agenda could not have begun without this inferno taking place, erasing not only wisdom but all record of teachers and practitioners who were adept at using or teaching it. Some compelling historical evidence to support this, some of which may be a complete surprise to you.
Namste, Nick xxx