“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force… We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.” Max Planck, theoretical physicist and originator of Quantum Theory
Building A Foundational Simulacrum
The word “simulacrum” refers essentially to a likeness or representation of something, and it took on a new religious meaning around the 16th century. Since then, one aspect of the definition deals with “copies” of deities, angels and other celestial entities. As a starting point, in examining the nature of our reality, it is essential to build a foundation that eventually leads to an overall structure – one that is based on numerous sources and in the process uncover distinctly non-human connections to the chaos we see transpiring daily.
To form this foundation, I reference the above quote by the eminent Max Planck, a man I place in the same genius category as his contemporary Tessla. He states that whatever is behind or controlling the reality we experience, it is both conscious and intelligent and “…is the Matrix of all matter.” For many, this resonates as truth and it is true – to some extent. However, how many times have you heard gurus say, “Change your thoughts and you can change your reality“? If this crucial component is added to Planck’s observation, a whole new world of possibilities opens up. Instead of simply a creator god(s) allegedly shaping everything in this reality, it should be obvious that we also have the same ability to alter our reality. It is because of this one aspect that examining the nature of our reality becomes a daunting task and fortunately we have some guidance from the ancients to assist us.
This series of articles will hardly be comprehensive due to the vastness of the subject matter. Instead, it will have a central focus that will unveil, in a nutshell, how our reality is affecting those of us on a spiritual journey. As a launch point, I’ll pose the following observations, which will allow several avenues of exploration to open.
Our reality – all those things which we can detect with our 5 physical senses – is the product of consciousness, which in turn is responsible for the varied vibrations based on intent. In its creation/continued existence, both human and non-human minds (creator gods) play a role.
Laws of Physics and Universal Principles
If we establish a foundation for exploration based on the above stated observation, then a quick question must be asked and have received a satisfactory answer: Aren’t there some restrictions in place limiting how much a given reality can be altered? In 3D, a entire branch of science is devoted to the study of our physical reality called physics. With the advent of the Renaissance, great thinkers arose and established many laws that were immutable and ruled how our reality was arranged and configured. An obvious observation is that all matter is subjected to specific conditions – rules essentially – that govern its formation, life and eventual “death”. From a more spiritual perspective, we know that death is not the end but rather a transformation process.
Of interest to seekers would be a perspective that is ancient in origin and yet easy to comprehend and apply, with sufficient determination applied obviously. Many of the ancient mystery schools had initiations that were similar and involved a comprehension and understanding of Universal Principles. The most widely accepted by occult circles has been based on Hermetic Philosophy and understandable so. These principles are not revealed to the student simply to understand the nature of our reality… they were clearly defined rules that were crucial to the success of magical workings and alchemical operations. Because of this, it is important to examine them briefly to flesh out our foundational simulacrum.
Universal Principles of The Kybalion
1) Principle of Mentalism – “The ALL is Mind; the Universe is mental” This principle states that all things created originate from the mind of The ALL and enacted through an agency known as SPIRIT, which they considered to be unknowable and undefinable.
2) Principle of Correspondence – “As above, so below; as below, so above” This Principle embodies the truth that there is always a Correspondence between the laws and phenomena of the various planes of Being and Life.
3) Principle of Vibration – “Nothing rests, everything moves, everything vibrates” This Principle explains that the differences between different manifestations of Matter, Energy, Mind, and even Spirit, result largely from varying rates of Vibration.
4) Principle of Polarity – “Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths” This principle is used very successfully by groups and individuals, in places of authority, who wish to see tensions rise. False flags operations, especially in the US, have been shown to elicit essentially two vastly opposing views – those supporting gun ownership and those who have been brainwashed into believing the propaganda and oppose gun ownership. Remember, two sides to every story?
5) Principle of Rhythm – “Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall” This principle explains that there is a rhythm in all things created and if you look closely, it can be observed. We see this every day with the predictable rise and fall of our sun. The great Thoth, in his Emerald Tablets, considered the utilization of this principle to be crucial for predicting the future. By observing the unfolding of events from the past, we can get a reasonably accurate forecast of the future, in general terms at least.
6) Principle of Cause and Effect – “Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.” It explains that: “Everything Happens according to Law”; that nothing ever “merely happens”; that there is no such thing as Chance.
7) Principle of Gender – “Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes.” This Principle embodies the truth that there is GENDER manifested in everything–the Masculine and Feminine Principles ever at work. This is true not only of the Physical Plane, but of the Mental and even the Spiritual Planes. On the Physical Plane, the Principle manifests as SEX, on the higher planes it takes higher forms, but the Principle is ever the same.
As you can see, reality becomes quite complex, when viewed through the added lens of ancient wisdom. In the least, it is comforting to know that, if these principles truly have merit – which I believe fully – then there is some type of order that limits any one entity – aside from The ALL – from rearranging creation. There are some laws governing our reality that are immutable and cannot be ignored, bullied, bargained with or destroyed.
In summation of Part One, I’ll conclude with an updated observation of our reality, based on all the factors we have on hand.
Our reality and all created matter within it is the result of a conscious force – both human and non-human – that produces substance through intent and vibration. All created matter is subject to the laws of created things.
In Part Two, we’ll add another crucial element – the involvement of non-human entities.